A Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) provides onsite supervision and one-to-one therapy every day.
We specialize in intensive behavioral interventions for children birth to age seven. These services include:
- A full assessment of your child’s social, academic, and behavioral needs using VB-MAPP, SKILLS, and functional assessment/analysis, and criterion-referenced assessments.
- Comprehensive individualized behavior intervention plans tailored to your child’s unique needs using the most current, research based strategies to teach language, social skills, and meet developmental milestones.
- Daily on-site supervision, on-going assessment, and data analysis by a Doctoral Level Board Certified Behavior Analyst to ensure your child’s receiving maximum benefit from his/ her program.
- Parent support and training to enhance your child’s learning and improve parent/child interactions
- Assistance with IEP development and consultation for school based programs
We also provide a range of behavioral services for older children with Autism, children with ADHD, and adults with disabilities.